My take on the world around me!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Back from the void!

HI Chaps,

Seems like I have been one of the more reticent of the Batch of '96 seeing as how there is one person (KT) who seems to vaguely know what I have been up to!

Currently working in London with KPMG's Transaction Services team.... fancy name for accountants who work on the due-diligence aspect of M&A deals ... I had previously worked with Andersen and KPMG in Bombay before moving to Leeds Uni to read for a Masters in Accounting n Finance...

Along the way I met Aparna (She’s a Fashion Designer) and we have called London home for the last two yrs... She’s a Buyer at GAP's Western European HQ (she chooses designs, sources and then gets the clothes to all the European GAP stores).

Have kept in touch with a couple of chaps.. (Dr) Zain ‘Paediatrician’ Halim (I hear he has taken Gabbar Singh’s role in stories told by Moms to terrify their kids) , Meethil Momaya who has his own interesting story about moving careers from Engineering to Wild Life photography ... Was surprised to see Jassi’s name on a few movie hoardings (as a producer for Ek Ajnabee) when I was last in Mumbai .. All the very best mate!

I have a few snaps from school that I will be uploading soon… BTW, do look us up if any of u are in London - email kandarp.khanvte@gmail.com).... And as I said in school (after getting many a horrid math scheduled test marks) ‘Jaan Bachi to Phir Millenge!’

May the force be with u!
Kandarp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home